Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rock City PTFAO


Rock City dropped a new album on the 4th of July called PTFAO (Put The Fucking Album Out). I don't normally like rap music, but I must say I do enjoy their music. A little about them: They're a musical duo from the Virgin Islands. They have written hits for Mario, Jennifer Hudson, and Janet Jackson. Most recently they have been in the lab pinning more hits for my girl Toni Braxton. If you still need help figuring out who they are, any time you hear that signature line "Right About Now" on a track, it's from my boys Rock City! So now that you know Rock City, give them some love. Follow the Rock City brothers on twitter @R_City and @RockCityVI. They're real cool peeps and they actually connect with their fans unlike most of the other celebs on twitter.

Download PTFAO for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment